|PROGRAMME OF EVENTS|
|Open M & W||Born 1999 or before||2.30 p.m.||4 x 5 kilometres|
|Start & Finish||(former) Jerma Palace Hotel, Marsascala|
|Entries||By Thursday 15th January to: email@example.com indicating Team, Name, Surname, Date of Birth|
|Teams||Teams will be composed of four runners. On the day of the Race, Team officials will have to hand in a Team Sheet confirming the names of the athletes forming the team.|
|Numbers||Athletes are to keep their numbers assigned to them for the current MAAA Road Running Season.|
|Assistance to Organisers||PARTICIPATING CLUBS ARE REMINDED THAT AS PER STATUTE THEY ARE TO PROVIDE AT LEAST ONE HELPER TO THE MAAA.|
|Route||Route Map is featured below.
RUNNERS ARE EXPECTED TO FAMILIARISE THEMSELVES WITH THE ROUTE. RUNNERS WHO DO NOT COVER THE ENTIRE ROUTE WILL AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFY THE TEAM THEY ARE RUNNING FOR.
Marsascala Road Relay – Open (Men and Women) — Route Description
- The change-over of each lap is next to the former Jerma Palace Hotel,
- Runners run up Triq ir-Ridott and turn left along Triq Qalet in the direction of St Thomas
- Runners turn sharp right up Triq il-Gardiel in the direction of Marsascala centre, running along the Wildfowl
- Runners run in the direction of Triq Sant Antnin and then turn sharp right up Triq Sant
- Runners head up Triq La Sengle (in the direction of Zabbar) and turn right at Triq il-Buzbiez. Runners turn right down Triq San Gwakkin.
- Runners run along Triq ix-Xatt where they run on the Runners run up Triq is-Salini and finish off outside the former Jerma Palace Hotel.