|PROGRAMME OF EVENTS|
|Seniors||born: 1995 or before||3:00 p.m.||5 kilometres|
|Juniors||born: 1996, 1997||3:00 p.m.||5 kilometres|
|Intermediates||born: 1998, 1999||3:00 p.m.||5 kilometres|
START AND FINISH
The race starts and finishes in the vicinity of St Matthew Church, Maqluba, Qrendi.
Athletes who ran in Race 1 (Siggiewi) are to keep the number-bibs given to them for the rest of the 2014-2015 MAAA Road Running Season. New numbers will be issued for athletes who did not run in Siggiewi.
|ASSISTANCE TO ORGANISERS||Participating clubs are reminded that as per statute they are to provide at least one helper to the MAAA.(THANK YOU TO THE MANY CLUBS THAT PROVIDED HELPERS AT SIGGIEWI )|
- START – The race will start at the junction between Triq Hagar Qim and Triq it- Tempesta (i.e. about 150m past St Matthew Church in the direction of Hagar Qim).
- ROUTE (out) – Runners will run down the Qrendi – Mqabba Bypass and will run past
- TURN-ROUND POINT – There will be a turn-round point on Triq il-Konvoj ta’ Santa Marija (i.e. Bypass). The turn-round point is sited a few metres before the turning into Triq l-Imqabba.
- ROUTE (back) – Runners will turn and head back along the Mqabba -Qrendi Bypass in the direction of St Matthew Church,
- FINISH – The site of the finish is adjacent to St Matthew Church.
Entries on the Entry Sheet (see Forms from website side-Menu) are to be sent in by all participating clubs by Wednesday 29th October 2014. Entries are to be sent to Mr A. Fava at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org