|PROGRAMME OF EVENTS|
|Open||M & W||Born: 1998 or before||2.30 p.m.||4 x 5 Km|
|Start and Finish||(former) Jerma Palace Hotel, Marsascala|
|Entries||By Thurs 16th JanuaryTo: firstname.lastname@example.org: Team, Name, Surname, Date of Birth|
|Teams||Teams will be composed of four runners. On the day of the Race, Team officials will have to hand in a Team Sheet confirming the names of the athletes forming the team.|
|Numbers||Athletes are to keep their numbers assigned to them for the current MAAA Road Running Season.|
|Assistance to Organisers||PARTICIPATING CLUBS ARE REMINDED THAT AS PER STATUTE THEY ARE TO PROVIDE AT LEAST ONE HELPER TO THE MAAA.|
|Route||Route Map is featured below.RUNNERS ARE EXPECTED TO FAMILIARISE THEMSELVES WITH THE ROUTE. RUNNERS WHO DO NOT COVER THE ENTIRE ROUTE WILL AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFY THE TEAM THEY ARE RUNNING FOR.|
MARSASCALA ROAD RELAY – OPEN (MEN AND WOMEN) — ROUTE DESCRIPTION
- The change-over of each lap is next to the former Jerma Palace Hotel, Marsascala..
- Runners run up Triq ir-Ridott and turn left along Triq Qalet in the direction of St Thomas Bay.
- Runners turn sharp right up Triq il-Gardiel in the direction of Marsascala centre, running along the Wildfowl Refuge.
- Runners run in the direction of Triq Sant Antnin and then turn sharp right up Triq Sant Anna.
- Runners head up Triq La Sengle (in the direction of Zabbar) and turn right at Triq il-Buzbiez. Runners turn right down Triq San Gwakkin.
- Runners run along Triq ix-Xatt where they run on the pavement. Runners run up Triq is-Salini and finish off outside the former Jerma Palace Hotel.
- Distance 4 x 5k
- Route is marked in green (arrows indicate direction)
- Change over marked in orange
- On Triq ix-Xatt runners will run on the pavement
MAAA MARSASCALA ROAD RELAY – SATURDAY 18 JANUARY 2014